DGB Memorial Trail Ride (Oct 2010)
Also Hike the Walls of Jericho
in Memory of Denton
Benefiting families in rural communities who lose a child to SIDS, SIDS Awareness, and support of agriculture education
Saturday, October 2 – Sunday, October 3, 2010
DIRECTIONS – Take I-24 to exit 127 (Winchester/Pelham); from Nashville turn right, from Chattanooga turn left. Dive 18.4 miles and turn LEFT onto Hwy 16 (There is a sign for the Farmers Market – turn LEFT at the sign). Circle E will be on the right six miles and up the mountain.
- Saturday Pancake Breakfast- 7AM – $8
- Saturday Ride – 10AM – $25 per person or $40 per couple
- Saturday Night- Dinner and Entertainment – 6:30 PM – $20
- Sunday Morning Cowboy Church, Donuts and Coffee, and Ride – 8AM – Complimentary
- Weekend Package – $43 per person or $86 per couple
- Campsites/RV Hookups $25, Stalls – $10 per night plus $5 cleaning fee
- Contact Circle E to Reserve your Campsite and Stalls; call 931-962-1790 or email email@example.com
- Auction ~ Contests with Cash Prizes ~ Goodie Bags for Riders
For more Information, please contact:
Check out our website at www.dgbfoundation.org to see updates on entertainment, contests, and cash prizes to be given away.
There are several rooms reserved at the Best Western in Winchester, TN. The phone number is 931.967.9444. Rooms are listed under Daniel Brown.